Allergies Are the 6th Leading Cause of Chronic Disease
like Allergies affect over 50 million people in the United States alone. Runny nose, sneezing, coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, upset stomach, rashes, fatigue, headache, and nausea are all symptoms of allergies. Allergies often negatively impact productivity and lead to chronic disease. Elevated Immunoglobulin E has also been clinically linked to increased joint and muscle pain levels.
The Most Accurate Allergy Blood Test Available
Used in hundreds of clinics across the United States, our 2-minute allergy test offers a virtually pain-free way to test for 120 allergens with a simple finger stick and only 4 drops of blood.
Our test offers clear, easy-to-understand results testing 120 different allergens including:
• 71 ENVIRONMENTAL ALLERGENS
• 40 COMMON FOODS
• ANIMALS AND STINGING INSECTS
• 4 drops of blood
• 120 allergens – including 40 foods
• Results in less than a week
• Immunotherapy available in the form of shots and/or sublingual spray
• Test takes less than 5 minutes
• Microarray processing in class 10 clean room means >97% accuracy
**Individualized immunotherapy can be administered in subcutaneous and or sublingual spray form based on the patient’s blood test results.